FOTD w/ Fyrinnae Otherwordly, Sushi & Sashimi, and MAC Vanilla

3:18 PM


A very quick couple of shots from today's FOTD using Fyrinnae.  For this look I used Otherwordly, Sushi and Sashimi and then MAC Vanilla pigment.  I'm pretty sure I've done this before, but regardless, I liked the look color combination!

For the look, here is what I did:

Face:
Laura Geller Champagne Spackle
Laura Geller Balance 'n Brighten - Light
Nars Blush "Orgasm"

Eyes:
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Otherwordly - inner corner and along lower lashline
Fyrinnae Sushi & Sashimi - blended into the Otherwordly, and in crease
MAC Vanilla Pigment - highlight
Physician's Formula Gel Eyeliner (Brown/Bronze color)
Loreal Voluminous Power Volume 24Hr Mascara - Black

Lips
Revlon Lip Butter "Candy Apple"




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook