Soft & Smokey FOTD: Cargo Hands of Hope Pallet

11:35 AM

It has been extrodinarily hot and humid here in the midwest over the past week, and it doesn't look like that's about to change anytime soon.  Since I haven't worn much makeup on the weekends to give my skin a break from fighting makeup on the humid days, I was organizing my stash.  I found tons I haven't worn in a while.  A couple of Christmases ago I received the Cargo Hands of Hope Pallet, and it was calling me to use this morning.  This is one of those pallets that I think is just too pretty to use, but I really wanted to wear a blue and gold that had a softer pigmentation and finish and these two fit the bill. 


Below are the three shades I used to create this look - the royal blue and gold from the middle row, and the champagne shade from the middle row as well. 




For the look below, here is what I used:

Face
Laura Geller Champagne Spackle
Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer - Light
Laura Geller Balance 'n Brighten - Regular
Mally Bronzer - Light
Laura Geller Blush 'n Brighten - Apricot Berry

Eyes
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Cargo Hands of Hope Pallet - Gold - inner corner/lower lashline
Cargo Hands of Hope Pallet - Dark Blue - middle of lid
MAC Venomous Villain's "She Who Dares" - Blue side - outer corner
Cargo Hands of Hope Pallet - Champagne - highlight
L'oreal Voluminous Power Volume 24Hr Mascara - Black

Lips
e.l.f. Lipstick in Just Bitten




Hopefully you all had a nice weekend!  Here's to another week...



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook