Coming Soon - Nicole by OPI for Selena Gomez?

3:48 PM


Selena Gomez will be following in the footsteps of her boyfriend, Justin Bieber, and will be introducing a new nailpolish line partnering with Nicole by OPI.  Head on over to her Facebook page, and you can see.
I'm not going to lie - I really like her.  She has managed to keep her life out of the public eye, as best as I imagine is possible considering her popularity.  She has not jumped feet first into the celebrity world outside of the Disney Channel, and I think she is absolutely beautiful.
One of my favorite makeup looks she has done is from her Year Without Rain video.  I need to do some research and see what she used.



 

Anyway, what do you think about the nailpolish line?  I wonder what her colors will be like?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook