EOTD: Avon's Glow Eyeliner in Tropical Teal

8:30 AM


Last but not least, Avon's Glow eyeliner in Tropical Teal.  This is the third installlment in the EOTD's using the new eyeliners I swatched last week. 

Tropical Teal is a warm, almost grey/teal with minimal shimmer.  Again, this is creamy, smooth, and very easy to work with.  I like how fine tipped it is, just as the other two are.  This allows you to be very precise in application.

For my look above/below, I used the following:

Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Wet 'n Wild Dancing in the Clouds pallet - gold/taupe shade - inner corner
Wet 'n Wild Vanite Pallet in I'm Baroque - turquoise shade - outer corner/crease
Smashbox Picture Perfect Eyeshadow Quad - ivory shade - highlight
Physician's Formula Gel Eyeliner Trio for Hazel Eyes - black - upper lashline
Avon's Glow eyeliner in Tropical Turquoise - lower lashline
Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook