NOTD: 10 Professional Nail Lacquer in "And the Winner Is..." 427

9:34 AM


Today's NOTD: 10 Professional Nail Lacquer in "And the Winner Is..." (#427).  This is a bright tomato red.  This one truly looks like the light switch has been "turned on" for it - the color is quite difficult to capture on film, but I think the last one is about as true to form as I can get.  It's a great way to brighten up any look.  I know, reds are a dime a dozen, but I really like this one!


The consistency on this one was a little thin and runny, but that didn't cause any problems in the final product.  Below is 2 coats with 1 coat of top coat.  The only issue I had with the consistency was this - because of how long the brush is, droplets would run down quicker than a normal polish and I ultimately ended up getting a bit droplet on my nail and into my cuticles.  This required more cleanup than I'm normally used to.  Lasting power is quite good as well - I have been wearing this color for 5 days now and am just starting to experience some tip wear.  Nothing dramatic, just enough that I'm noticing it now.

Swatches below.  Unfortunately these are indoor because it has been cloudy and rainy here the past couple of days. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook