NOTD: Wet 'n Wild Spoiled Collection in Let's Get Sushi!

9:00 AM


I have to say, this is the first time in a long time that I've really liked all the colors for the spring, especially all the corals and tangerines.  CVS had a Buy One 2 Get 1 deal going on Spoiled by Wet 'n Wild so I picked up a couple, including this pretty little color called Let's Get Sushi!

Let's Get Sushi! is a cream coral with the slightest white shimmer.  I actually don't really notice it in the bottle, but when on the nail it's slightly evident in the sunlight.  As opposed to being fluorescent looking, like some of the really bright corals and tangerines, this is a bit more subtle and definitely easy to wear. 

This was the first of the Spoiled collection that I've tried.  The polish itself was thick extremely pigmented.  This is two coats.  The brush is a bit tricky.  Its thick, has an awkward curvature to the end, and honestly I found it really difficult to use.  Because the bristles were a bit cheap, I found that the first application was very streaky and I was really nervous as to how two coats would end up.  Luckily the polish actually filled in the grooves and it ended up nice and smooth.  I just wish they had a better brush to use.  Maybe I'll have better luck with the next polish I try.

Overall, I really like this polish.  The color is beautiful and it wore extremely well.  The polish itself had a great consistency - thick enough to achieve good cover, but it was easy to work with.  I just wish the brush was better. 

Retail is $1.99 when not on sale.  A really good deal in my opinion!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook