An Easter-y NOTD: Ulta Professional Nail Lacquer "Into the Limelight"

10:22 AM


I'm so excited that spring is right around the corner.  Unfortunately, the weather we've had here in the Midwest has been anything but accommodating to the change of the seasons.  Cold, damp and rainy has been the name of the game recently, and it doesn't look to be letting up anytime soon!  Like they say, "In like a lion...".

Well, for Easter, I wanted to wear something bright, but springy, so I chose Ulta's Professional Nail Lacquer in "Into the Limelight".  Talk about a beauty!  This is a bright lime green with silver frost (and I mean FROST!).  It's absolutely gorgeous.  I would consider this a metallic more than anything else. 



I tried under numerous lights to get this color to be true, but couldn't.  The flash totally washed out my hands, although the nail color in the thumb above is probably the most accurate.  I picked this up a couple of years ago and am just getting to it!  I'm not sure if the color is available in stores or not, as I couldn't find it online.  It must have been a seasonal shade.

The formula was nice - smooth and evenly applied.  I used two coats, but probably could have opted for one more. 

Hope you all had a nice Easter weekend!  Happy Spring!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook