Quick FOTD using geoGIRL Mineral Blush in QTPi and URA*

10:36 AM



After yesterday's post and discussion about geoGIRL Cosmetics, I thought I'd post a FOTD using the two mineral blushes.  I used QTPi all over and URA* as the highlight. 



See what a nice color this is?  It's not overly pigmented at all, totally blendable, smooth and the URA* adds a really nice shimmer to the cheekbones.  I really like them simply because sometimes loose blushes are difficult to work with, especially those found in drugstores/mass merchandisers.  I did have a comment from the lovely Femputer over at Shop My Stash, who said she has used the geoGIRL 2Nite lip Treatment, and that she likes it a lot, so I might be hitting up their skincare line before long!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This looks really pretty, very natural and i love the colour of the lighter one of the two xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It look so natural :) love it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook