EOTD Picture Tutorial: MAC Venomous Villains, Jordana Green, and Milani Lilly White **PIC HEAVY**

11:26 AM


About a month ago, I posted a look I did using MAC's Venomous Villains "She Who Dares, Jordana "Green" and Milani's "Lilly White" and received several requests for a tutorial.  I'm not quite savvy enough to do a video tutorial, so instead I have created a picture by picture tutorial below.  I hope this helps!  Let me know if you have any questions!


I started out with a clean face, no foundation or anything.  I typically don't do this unless I am using an eyeshadow that is very dark and that tends to have fall out, which "She Who Dares" manages to do.  Because of this, I can easily clean away any of the fall out without having it ruin my concealer and foundation.

Step 1:  Apply a thin layer of Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy all over lid.

Step 2:  Using e.l.f. Contour Brush, apply Jordana "Green" to inner corner of lid, all the way out about 3/4 of the way.


Step 3:  Using the same e.l.f. contour brush, apply MAC's Venomous Villains "She Who Dares" to outer corner, and blend up into crease approximately halfway. 


Step 4:  Using e.l.f. Professional Eyeshadow brush, apply Milani "Lilly White" across highlight, and blend down into crease.  I also use this brush to soften the edges of the Jordana and MAC shadows.


Step 5:  Using your favorite black liquid eyeliner (I used Mary Kate & Ashley "Onyx"), apply a winged line across the top lash line.  Add your foundation, blush, and finish with your favorite mascara and you're done!


Hopefully this helps!  Add a little gold to this look and it would be beautiful for the holidays!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook