EOTD: Wet 'n Wild Dual Ended Eyeliner "Rock On!"

8:00 AM


I decided to add some color to my eye look the other day, using the new Wet 'n Wild Dual Ended Eyeliners I purchased, specifically the turquoise "Rock On!".   The pencils are so smooth that they were easy to apply to my upper lashline, and then apply the glitter side over the top.  The other wonderful thing?  The liner stayed in place all day and didn't flake off - what a dream!  

Now, if they would only come out with a brown/gold combo!

 

On the look:

Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow "Golden" - inner corner
Bare Escentuals Glimmer "Fun" - outer corner
Bare Escentuals Glimmer "Sex Kitten" - crease
Bare Escentuals Eyeshadow "Opal" - highlight
Wet 'n Wild Dual Ended Eyeliner "Rock On!" - upper and lower lashline
Femme Couture Monster Lash Mascara

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow this looks gorgeous the liner looks stunning on you as does the shadows love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I think I need to add this one to my collection of eyeliners!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook