EOTD: Wet 'n Wild Dual Ended Eyeliner "Da Bomb!"

8:34 AM


In line with yesterday's post, I thought I'd do an EOTD with the other Wet 'n Wild Dual eyeliner - this time in "Da Bomb!", which is the beautiful deep lavender color.  Talk about gorgeous, I am just loving these liners!  Like I said, this is a deeper lavender shade, with hints of periwinkle in the glitter portion of the liner - you can see the close up swatches here on my earlier post.

Click the pictures for a larger image.


To create the look I used:

Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh "Air and Light" - inner corner
Aromaleigh "Ruthless Indulgence" - outer corner/crease
MAC Pigment "Vanilla" - highlight
Wet 'n Wild Dual Ended Eyeliner "Da Bomb!" - liner and glitter (top), liner alone (lower lashline)
Falsies Mascara



Have you found these liners near you?  What color did you get and what are your thoughts?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. WOW! Your eyes are gorgeous! I'm a purple gal myself and I hope I can find these liners, they look beautiful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook