e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Haul fromt the 70% off sale!

8:00 AM

The present truck brought my e.l.f. Mineral order I placed a few weeks ago when everything was 70% off...I think it was their day after Thanksgiving sale?  Anyway, I almost forgot about it until I received the confirmation in my email that the package had been delivered, so I was very excited to get home and dig through my order!



I ordered a lot of different things:  e.l.f. Mineral Booster "Sheer", the Mineral Glow "Shimmer", two blushes in Rose & Bliss, the Mineral Eyeshadow Primer, eight eyeshadows and four lipsticks.





The four e.l.f. Mineral Lipsticks I ordered were Barely Bitten (a bright, but sheer, coral pink with a hint of shimmer), Rosey Raisin (a sheer brown with hints of pink), Rosy Tan (a warm fleshtone) and Prime Plum (a pinky fleshtone).  I will have more swatches in an upcoming post!





Mysterious is a matte lavendar with silver and lavendar shimmer. 



Trendy:  A deep shimmering beige.



Glamorous:  Wine with hints of mauve and silver shimmer.  A beautiful shade for both depth and lining!



Sassy:  A deep golden beige with pearl shimmer.


Sweet:  A warm cotton candy pink.  Although this is a gorgeous eyeshadow, it would also work well as an all-over shimmer.



Confident:  Reminds me of Bare Escentuals Drama.  This is a lighter chocolate plum.  Another color that will work well in the crease or wet as a liner.


Royal:  A true deep plum with warm golden and blue shimmer.  Gorgeous to create a smokey eye.  Beautiful wet as an eyeliner.


Wild:  A matte chocolate brown with silver/golden sparkle.  This is beautiful with the Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy underneath.


Rose:  This blush is a true, matte, coral.  A great color for the "just pinched" cheek color!


Mineral Glow "Shimmer" is a pretty good dupe of Bare Escentuals Feather Light Mineral Veil, but not quite as light.  The shimmer isn't over-the-top, so if you are just looking for a true "glow", this is it.


Mineral Booster:  When I read about this, I figured it was just another knock off of a mineral veil, but one of the reviews on the e.l.f. website mentioned that it helps erase the fine lines, so i figured...what the heck?  I'll try it!  And, it works!  Not bad for the price at all!


Swatches are below - click if you want to see them larger.  I'll be posting some FOTD's with these shades over the next few days so you can see them in action!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook