Review: e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer

8:00 AM



In my recent e.l.f. order, I purchased their Mineral Eyeshadow Primer.  As their version of the cuveted Urban Decay Primer Potion, I was anxious to see if I could find something that would work as well.  The product comes in a tube, reminding me of lipgloss.  It even has the doe-foot applicator, but being that the tube is a uniform shape, it shouldn't be any problem to get all of the product out. 



The product comes in a very smooth formula that easily blends into the skin.  Honestly, it practically vanishes!  It isn't dry at all, and actually contains Vitamins A, C and E to help keep your skin from drying out, while still helping maintain the vivid color and lasting wear in your eyeshadows. 




I haven't taken any before and after pictures yet, but that is definitely on my "To Do" list - I keep forgetting when I get home!  This product is absolutely fantastic.  Not only does it blend so easily into the skin, but it makes my eyeshadow last all day, just as well as the UDPP does.  I do like this better than my Lumene, and at the price of $3, it's really hard to beat!  Of the 90+ reviews on http://eyeslipsface.com/, this product is reviewed at 4.5+ stars!  It really is worth a try!

Retail Price: $3.00 regular price
Where to purchase: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/
Product: 5 out of 5
Price: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5
Would I purchase again? I absolutely would.  I love the applicator, the packaging, the price, and not to mention the product itself.  It works exceptionally well, and at $3, it's really hard to pass this up.  I wish I could find it somewhere at retail, though, so I could just grab it when I needed it (which doesn't seem like it will be any time soon with all the product you receive!).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook