Clarisonic Facial Cleansing System

7:38 PM

For my birthday, I decided to treat myself to the Clarisonic Facial Cleaning System. I have read so many articles and reviews, not to mention I have watched numerous airings of the Clarisonic on QVC, so after much deliberation over the price, I decided it was time!



Much in the say way that Sonicair has changed the way we look at brushing our teeth, Clarisonic has gone out and changed our whole philosophy on facial cleansing, and now body cleansing with the Clarisonic Face and Body Plus. The soft brush and sonic movement of the brush head gently massages the skin, while cleaning deep in the pores, loosening dirt, makeup, and oils while reducing the sizes of pores and appearance of wrinkles. What's even better? Using the Clarisonic removes up to 6 times the dirt, oil, and makeup than basic cleansing, allowing our moisturizers, serums, and skin care products to soak into the skin and have the opportunity to work! This is a waterproof devise, as well, so it can be used in the shower or bathtub without worries.


The item I ordered came with three replacement heads: Sensitive (white), delicate (blue), and normal (grey). I have been using the sensitive brush head, which is extremely soft and nonabrasive. I can speak from experience that rough clothes and exfoliants leave me red and irritated after use. These brushes do not!


One of the biggest things that persuaded me to purchase this was the image below (www.qvc.com), showing skin with makeup (top), and the difference between cleansing with the Clarisonic (bottom left) and superficial cleansing (bottom right). If you think of how many skincare products and much makeup we typically use on a daily basis, it's a bit disturbing to think of what is left behind when you think you have cleaned your face!


To really sum my thoughts on this product up, all I can say is WOW! Not only do I feel like my skin is clean, but when you use the Clarisonic it is such a relaxing facial massage you can't help but feel better once it's done. The micro-pulsations of the devise help get the blood flowing, exfoliate and clean. When I get out of the shower in the morning, my skin looks like it has been retextured and the puffiness under my eyes has been reduced because of the massaging action. I have been using the gentle cleanser that comes with the product, but I am anxious to try out Philsophy's Purity cleanser and/or Philosophy's Microdelivery Wash as I have heard nothing but rave reviews about the products being used together.

I wish I had some before and after pictures, but I couldn't really capture essence of what the Clarisonic has done. I can honestly say that my skin is prepared for it's serums and moisturizers after each use, and as a result, my skin looks so much better. It's amazing, the products actually have the opportunity to work! I would love to hear if you have tried this or not! If you haven't definitely put this on your holiday wish list - it is worth it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook