FOTD: Bare Escentuals Pink Diamonds Collection

8:00 AM

A few days back I showed you all the BE Pink Diamonds Collection. This is such a beautiful collection of colors and brushes, that I wanted to put together a quick and simple FOTD, using the "instruction card" that comes in the set.
I love the color pink, but I have noticed that more often than not, the pink blush or eyeshadow that a cosmetics company will put it leans more towards Barbie Pink than something that can be worn by most people, which tends to be frustrating. I mean, pink is supposed to be the color of our cheeks when we're flushed, not the color of her dream home! :)
With that said, I have found that the colors in this collection are deceivingly wearable, although they come off a bit bright in the tube/jar. In particular, the blush seemed to me very bright in the jar, and even when swatched, but when applied correctly with a blush brush or skunk brush, the color is an absolutely perfect, natural, flush. Adding the Rose Radiance over the top gives a little glow and shimmer that the blush doesn't yield, which is just the kick I wanted for this look.
Face:
Bare Escentuals Medium Foundation
Bare Escentuals Illuminating Mineral Veil
Bare Escentuals Pink Diamonds Blush
Bare Escentuals Rose Radiance (over blush)
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion - all over lid
Bare Escentuals Equisite Diamond eye color - all over lid
Bare Escentuals Enchanting Diamond - crease
Bare Escentuals Elegant Diamond - corners, outer lashline, lower lashline, and wet as liner.
Loreal Extreme Collagen Mascara - black
Lips:
Bare Escentuals Strawberry Cream Lip Gloss (my new favorite!)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thank you! I kind of rushed through it, but at least you get the idea. The colors are very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous on you! This kit is so much prettier than what I thought it would. I am a BE addict. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra,

    I love BE to - I'm a total addict, which is pretty obvious by all the posts about their things! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook