FOTD - Dark Smokey Eye

9:23 AM

I have to say that recently with the dark, gloomy and cold weather, I haven't been motivated to do a whole lot with my makeup. I decided to change that and try and dark and smokey look with a charcoal color sweater I had. I found this look to be so extremely simple, yet definitely a bold look, and perfect for any night out! The three colors I used were Fyrinnae "Shinkirou" pigment, NYX "Midnight" eyeshadow, and Bourjois Wet/Dry eyeshadow in "Gris Delicat".






To achieve this look, I used:

UDPP as a base
Bourjois Wet/Dry "Gris Delicat" - inner corner and lower lashline
NYX "Midnight" outer corner into outer crease
Fyrinnae "Shinkirou" as highlight and blended into crease
Mary Kate & Ashley Liquid eyeliner "Black"
NYX Dolleyes Lengthening Mascara - Ultimate Black




For the rest of my face I used Bare Escentuals "Fair" Foundation, Bare Escentuals Tinted Feather Light Mineral Veil, Nars "Lovejoy" blush, and Bare Escentuals Buxom "Ruby" lipgloss.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook