Dior "Once in a Blue Moon" Collection

3:40 PM

I was browsing Sephora's sales and noticed they have a section for new collections that have come out and I immediately went towards the Dior "Once in a Blue Moon" Collection because of the beautiful indigo blue (called "Metallic Blue") eyeshadow in the picture below (click to enlarge):

I'm not a huge fan of the color blue on me, but this color is so beautiful, I could see doing a smokey eye with it. You can order it here.

I especially love the lipgloss, which is Dior Addict High Shine "Casual Beige" 222. What a perfect color for dramatic eyes. This can be ordered here.

I'm sure some of you stumbled across these during your holiday shopping, but I just saw it and thought I would share!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook