Review: NYX Doll Eyes Lengthening Mascara

8:00 AM

Cherry Culture has had their NYX cosmetics on sale, so I decided to buy a few things to try out, including the NYX Doll Eye Mascara (Lengthening), which I got for $5.50 with the discount. I have read a lot of good reviews of this product on Makeup Alley, and decided it was time for me to try it out.


When I pulled the wand out of the tube, I was pleasantly surprised to see all the little lengthening fibers, below. Not only that, but when I applied the mascara, it was nice and thick, coated each lash, and definitely gave my lashes some much needed depth and length.



Retail Price: $6.50-7.00 USD
Where to purchase: Ulta, Cherryculture.com
Product: 5 out of 5
Price: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5 - I love the shape and size of the tube!
Overall: 5 out of 5
Would I purchase again? Definitely - in fact, I already have another order on the way!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The last pic is beautiful! I keep passing by this at Ulta, I think I'll get one now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook