Wet 'n WIld I-Sparkle Eyeshadow "Solar Eclipse"

8:00 AM

We just got back from Thanksgiving out of town, and I had to stop by CVS to pick up some basics for the remainder of the weekend.  I love this time of year because I feel like I stumble upon neat stocking stuffers in the makeup aisle that I would have likely overlooked any other time.  

This time it was the Wet 'n Wild i-Sparkle eyeshadow palette that caught my eye.  I think I read about these at some point, but never saw them in my store.  This time, I stopped because of the palette full of golds and browns, "Solar Eclipse".

This palette is absolutely gorgeous, and practical!  Not only does it hold four beautiful and pigmented eyeshadows, but it also opens up to have a mirror for easy application.  


The colors, up close below, are gorgeous and full of shimmer.  I ever was able to swatch them and was very impressed with their color payoff.  I can't wait to wear these and see how they wear!

Not bad for $3.99!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The Solar Eclipse is my favorite one!! The colors really last. These are really hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love WnW! You can't beat the quality for price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Companies like N.Y.C. & Wet'N'Wild have really been stepping up their game. I love it :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook