FOTD - Laura Geller Baked!

6:16 PM

Today I got to try out all the Laura Geller goodies I got in the mail! It was a lot of fun as I've never tried her makeup before. I did all of my shadows dry today, for a more subtle look.

I'm not going to lie, I am loving this makeup. The colors are great - and for once the foundation is a pretty good match on my skin. The blush (Honey Dipped) is a beautiful sun-kissed look, too, which I need this early in the spring! :) The eyeshadows are pretty well pigmented, but I did go over the colors a few times to get the effect I was going for. There is tons of frost to the colors, though, which I absolutely love (I'm a sparkle nut!).

Face:
Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten
Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten "Honey Dipped"

Eyes:
Laura Geller "Pink Frosting" - Lid
Laura Geller "Devil's Food" - Crease
Mac Pigment "Vanilla" - high light
Laura Geller "Plum" liner - lower lash line
Laura Geller "Black" liner - upper lash line (wet)

Lips:
Laura Geller Lip Shine "Spice"







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook