I love Ebay

8:27 AM

Sometimes you can get the best deals on ebay, one of which I just received the other day. The Bare Escentuals "Glamourista" set had some colors I really loved, especially the glimmer "Glamourista". I ordered it last week and finally got around to taking some pictures of it, which are below. Also included were "Stunner", a blush "So Fab", and "Flawless Radiance", which is absolutely beautiful over the blush.

Below I have taken closeups of the individual colors.

"Stunner" is a frosty warm beige/yellow color.

"Glamourista" is a beautiful sparkley olive green.

"So Fab" is a berry, with a hit of shimmer

"Flawless Radiance" is a great hilighter and all over face color.


Bare Escentuals Glimpse "Stunner"



Bare Escentuals Glimmer "Glamourista"



Bare Escentuals Blush "So Fab"


Bare Escentuals All Over Face Color "Flawless Radiance"

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. oOo... very pretty. :) i love how "Stunner" and "Glamourista" looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous x do you have the link for the eBay seller you found these from please?
    I love following your blog x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook