FOTD - Bronze & Beautiful...

6:00 PM

...well some day, if the sun would ever come out! Anyway - here is another look with my favorite colors - golds and bronzes. I can't get enough of them together, and as the summer comes, they still remain some of the easiest colors for me to work with! Today, I wasn't feeling having to work, so this was fast and easy for me to finish.
Face:
Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten
Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten "Honey Dipped"
Eyes:
Loreal HIP paint - base
Everyday Minerals "Oaisis" - inner corners
Bare Escentauls "Fun" - outer corners
Taylor Made Minerals "Brown Sugar" - lower lash line
Bare Escentuals "Sex Kitten" - crease
MAC Vanilla Pigment - highlight
Mary Kate & Ashley Liquid Liner "Black"
Rimmel Mascara
Lips:
Laura Geller Lipshine "Spice"









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook