Olive Smokey FOTD featuring CoverGirl's TruNaked Pallet in Goldens

9:10 AM


As I posted yesterday, I am really enjoying this new CoverGirl TruNaked pallet in Goldens.  The colors are just beautiful together, and you can create extremely neutral, to beautiful smokey eyes.  

In this look I used the darker side of the pallet to create a smokey olive look.  In the crease I blended the dark brown (3rd from right) with the darkest shade (far-right).  On the lid I used the olive shimmer (4th from right) and also used this on my lower lashline.  To highlight I used the satin shade on the far left.  This color doesn't have much shimmer, but isn't a true matte.  This just brightened and lifted the eye.

Like I've said - a very versatile pallet at a great price!  I would love to hear what you think of these new colors from CoverGirl! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook