FOTD: Younique Beachfront Bronzer, Opulence Lipstick and Lip Pencil in Pouty

4:02 PM



Back in August, Younique had a Kudo's featuring their Beachfront Bronzer, new Opulence Lipstick in Stuck Up, and Precision Pencil (choice of lip or eye).  I chose a lip pencil in Pouty.  

The Beachfront bronzer is a split bronzer, one side a lighter shade, and the other side a swirled mix of two-three darker colors.  Swirled all together it gives a beautiful, non-orange glow to the skin.  I actually use the darker shade as a contour and apply the lighter shade as a blush on days I am looking for a more subdued, neutral look.  


The lipstick and pencil are below.  Opulence lip colors are extremely light in texture, non sticky, but very pigmented.  This color in particular is a favorite of mine in the winter months, as it a nice deep shade for my pale skin, without being overly "vampy".  The Pouty lip pencil is the perfect compliment to this color too!


A total look below.  Honestly, I don't remember what eyeshadows I am wearing, but I can probably dig back through my drawers and figure out which ones they are.  I really do love the combination though!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook