FOTD: Covergirl TruNaked Goldens Pallet

9:38 AM


I posted some swatches of the new Cover Girl TruNaked Goldens pallet, and today is a quick FOTD I did using them as well.  These are gorgeous, highly compatible and blendable shadows.  Like I mentioned in the earlier post, I am blown away by the quality of these, especially when used over a base.  CoverGirl was never my "go to" drug store brand for eyeshadows, but I am absolutely loving this pallet and will definitely take a look at the other two available.  I also will say, although they are attempting to be a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked pallets, these do have some different colors in the mix, making these a lot of fun to work with!


Below is my quick cut-crease with the pallet.  I used the darkest brown for the crease, blended it into the third-from-the-left and blended that into the third-from-the-right for my crease.  The lid is the second from the right, and my highlight is the farthest to the right.  Gorgeous - a simple and easy way to create a neutral cut crease, and at a drug-store cost!  

Lips are the Younique Opulence Lipstick in Stuck Up.  Cheeks is the Nars Orgasm blush.  
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook