Swatches: CoverGirl TruNaked Golden's Pallet

9:00 AM


CoverGirl has introduced a new eyeshadow pallet targeting the Urban Decay Naked series.  There are three pallets (Goldens, Roses and Nudes).  I instantly went towards the Goldens, so I had to buy them to try it out.  These retail around $10-$12, depending on where you purchase.


These truly are beautiful.  Talk about compatible, shimmer-filled, gorgeousness.  

I have tried CoverGirl shadows before only to be disappointed at the texture and pigmentation.  Let me just tell you, that is not the case here.  These shadows couldn't be more pigmented and blendable.  I used the Cinderella eyeshadow primer that is available at Walgreens (this stuff is amazing if you haven't tried it, and only $2.99!)


Swatches are below over the primer.  There is also a video to try and capture the sparkle and duochorome of some of the colors.  I will also post a couple of FOTD's using these!  




Have you picked up any of these pallets?  What do you think?  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook