EOTD: Anatastasia Beverly Hills "Self Made" Pallet and Violet Voss "Chocolate Swirl" Glitter

9:00 AM


The neutral shades in this Self Made pallet are just gorgeous.  Below I used the following, including some new glitter I picked up from Violet Voss, called "Chocolate Swirl".  

For the look I used the following:
Urban Decay Primer Potion - original
ABH Self Made - Hot and Cold - upper crease
ABH Self Made - Spirit Rock - deep crease/outer corner / lower lashline
ABH Self Made - Witchy - lid / lower lashline
ABH Self Made - Treasure - highlight
Violet Voss "Chocolate Swirl" - applied with their Secret Weapon Glitter Adhesive to lid
ELF Precision Liquid Eyeliner - black
Younique 3D Fiber Lash mascara



Can I just say, that Secret Weapon Glitter Adhesive holds ALL DAY LONG?!  Love this, and have reinvigorated my love for glitter because I won't have fall out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook