Spotted at Meijer: New Olay Fresh Effects Collection

10:21 AM


I spotted this new display at Meijer of Olay Fresh Effects.  Clearly targeting a younger demographic, this new collection is "the skincare line that can really keep up with you. Deep clean, hydrate and refresh your skin so you stay sparkling all day and all night."
 
There are six different items in this new line from Olay, including cleansers, moisturizers and BB Creams.  I really like cleansers with an exfoliating beads in them, so I think I am going to pick up the "Bead Me Up" cleanser when my current face wash runs out, which should be pretty soon.
 
 
 
 
 
Have you seen this collection out? Have you tried any of them?  Thoughts?  I'd love to hear what you think!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I might have to try those cleansing cloths!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I love cleansing cloths, especially if they don't sting the eye area when removing makeup!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook