EOTD: Laura Geller's Spumoni/Sinful Praline Baked Eyeshadow and Essence Gel Eyeliner "London Baby"

9:32 AM


Last week I posted some closeups and swatches of the essence Gel Eyeliners in London Baby and Berlin Rocks.  I have a soft spot for taupes, although I don't wear much of them.  Since I finally found a beautiful taupe gel eyeliner that actually looks taupe on, I thought I'd post an EOTD with it. 

The picture above is without mascara, just so you can see how the color glides on and actually looks like a rich taupe on the lashline.  Below, a snapshot with mascara.  It's dark enough of a color to add definition to the lashline, but it's not black.  Essence London Baby would be a great option for someone looking for an eyeliner with some color, but afraid to step away from the basics of black or brown.  And, at $3.49, it's easy on the wallet!

For the look, I used:
Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy - all over lid
Laura Geller's Baked Eyeshadow in Spumoni/Sinful Praline - Spumoni on the inner corner, Sinful Praline on the outer v and crease
MAC Vanilla Pigment - highlight
Essence Gel Eyeliner in London Baby - lashline
Mally Volumizing Mascara - Black



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook