Spotted at CVS: New Milani Baked Eyeshadows and Nail Polishes

9:23 AM


Hello Spring!  I spotted some new shades from Milani at CVS the other day, and several are now on my lemming list.  I did buy the eyeshadow above (618) which is a swirl of greens, blues and pink.  I'm excited to try this one out!


Some new nail polishes for spring, in a collection called Color Play.  Bright pastels (sounds like an oxymoron, doesn't it?), including teal, a periwinkle, pastel pink and violet - they remind me of the color of conversation hearts.  Gorgeous!



An updated display, below, of the Jewel FX and One Coat Glitters.  I know there are several more shades out there or coming, but they weren't at my store.  There are closeups of the display as you scroll down.



Last up, the three new shades in the Runway Eyes eyeshadows.  These are gorgeous beach shades, which are appropriately named as such.  I picked up Antigua (the far left) which is a pale taupe with an iridescent shimmer to it - I can't tell if it's just sprayed on top or not, but regardless I was drawn into it.  I love these Runway shades - Lilly White is one of my all time favorites that I use constantly as a high light.


Have you seen any of these new colors from Milani?  What did you get? 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I haven't seen these in my local CVS yet, but I'll definitely be on the look out for the nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook