Wednesday, January 19, 2011

EOTD: Avon 24K Eyeshadow Quad "Golden Splendor"


Looks like it's an Avon week for me!  I wanted to try the entire 24K Golden Splendor palette together, so below I created a look doing just that!  Like I said, this set definitely stepped up the quality for Avon - if the rest of their palettes are like this, I'll have to try out some other colors - the shades blended well together and the pigmentation was quite nice.  


To create the look, I first used LA Splash Eyeshadow Sealer/Primer, then:

Inner corner - golden shade (top left)
Outer corner/crease - deep copper shade (bottom left)
Highlight - pearl frost (top right)
Lower lashline - purple frost (bottom right)



Top off the look with the 24K Gold black mascara, and you're done!  

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!! I have been disappointed in their eyeshadows in the past. It's nice to know they are stepping up the quality.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />