EOTD: Fyrinnae Otherworld, Laura Geller Mystic Sea, MAC Sugar Shot

8:00 AM


My newfound obsession is the versatile color, Mystic Sea, that came in the last Laura Geller set I purchased.  It is such a beautiful color, and has such complexity that it goes with numerous different colors, from blues (obviously!), to purples and even golden browns.  I was feeling the need for something bright and shiny the other day, so I decided to try pairing Mystic Sea with Fyrinnae's Otherworld, which is a gorgeous pale, almost ghostly turquoise with shimmer.  (Click here to see my swatches).  Otherworld looks almost like a light has been turned on behind it - it practically glows, especially when paired with a deeper color like Mystic Sea.   I really enjoyed wearing this - the colors blended well together, and wore all day long. 




Eyes:
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae "Otherworld" - inner corner, upwward into crease
Laura Geller Eye Rimz "Mysic Sea" - outer corner, blended into crease
MAC "Sugar Shot" - highlight
Mary Kate & Ashley Liquid Eyeliner "Black"
Maybelline Volum' Express "The Falsies" Mascara - Black

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook