FOTD: Fyrinnae Velvet Vampire and Alchemist Curse

9:30 AM


OK, so this may be one of my favorite color combinations in a while.  Purple is one of those go-to colors for me when I need a pick me up, and Fyrinnae doesn't disappoint when it comes to their color selection.  For this look, I wanted to wear Velvet Vampire, but needed just a pop more purple in the look, so I paired it with Alchemist Curse.  Talk about two pretty colors together!  On top of that, the dress I have on was Banana Republic steal from eBay, so I was one happy lady with this whole get-up!

Below is the full list of the look:

Face:
Laura Geller Spackle Primer
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer
Laura Geller Balance 'n Brighten - Fair
Nars Laguna - Contour
Nars Orgasm - Blush

Eyes
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Alchemist Curse (outer corner/crease)
Fyrinnae Velvet Vampire (inner/middle lid)
I can't remember what was used on the inner corner
MAC Vanilla Pigment - highlighter
Mally Volumizing Mascara - black
NYX Gel Eyeliner - Black

Lips:
Kate Moss for Rimmel 08


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook