Swatches: Rimmel Glam Eyes 024 Green Saphire

9:25 AM


A couple of weeks ago I went into K-Mart, which I very rarely get into since it's not close to my house.  They had bins of clearance items, including a ton of the Revlon Lip Butters for $1.99, and a couple of various Rimmel quads, amongst a ton of other random cosmetics.  I picked up this Rimmel quad in 024 - Green Saphire for $1.37.  


This set is right up my alley - greens, golds and frosts.  The gold shade at the bottom has a lot of green/olive undertones, and the dark shade on the right side is a black base full of gold and olive shimmer.  The green on the left is a beautiful evergreen, and the highlight is a peach/nude skin tone color in the pan, but becomes a silver/taupe when applied to the skin.  

Unfortunately, when I first swatched them, I got the top set of swatches (below)....bummer!


Upon further swatching with my Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy, look at how absolutely gorgeous these colors are!!  I tell you what, there isn't an eyeshadow I put on without Pixie Epoxy.  It is absolutely amazing how the product transforms these types of colors.  Something I certainly can't live without!  Do those bottom swatches look like a $1.37 eyeshadow?  I think not!!

Have you tried any other of these Rimmel quads?  I'm half tempted to run back to K-Mart and see what other colors I can snag for $1.37 a pan!









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook