Spotted at Walgreens: Well & Walgreens Lip Balm in Watermelon (EOS Dupe)

3:55 PM


Looking for some of the new gift sets for the holidays, I stumbled across this little guy at Walgreen's last night - their own Well version of the EOS lip balms.  This particular one was Watermelon, and I didn't see any other flavors out there.  Regularly priced at $2.99, they are currently BOGOFree!  


See, below, compared to the EOS balms?!  Have you seen and/or tried these yet?  Would love to know what you think!  


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Just bought this today! Such a great deal :) Unfortunately I haven't tried Eos yet so I cant compare the two but I do like the well version... Very soft, smells good and fun to apply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought this product today :) such a great deal! Unfortunately I haven't tried Eos (mainly due to price and not finding a coupon for it lol) but I do really like this lip Balm. It smells (/tastes) like watermelon and leaves lips soft and hydrated. I would recommend getting these while the price is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walgreens also has strawberry & I was there tonight & they had a container on the beauty counter that had Holiday flavors in it - Berry Frost, Candy Cane & Sugar Cookie. All rang up for the bogo free sale.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook