FOTD: Maybelline Color Quint "Forest", MAC She Who Dares & Revlon Timeless Nude

10:25 AM

I am ready for spring.  I'm ready for the colors, the sun, and the warmer weather.  We are supposed to get a snow storm today, so I decided that bright colors were on the "to wear" list.  Yes, my shirt is black, but I have a lime green skirt on (the color of the beads on my necklace), hence the choice of eyeshadow. 



The colors/pallets I used were Maybellines Eye Studio Color Explosion Quint in Forest, MAC Venomous Villains She Who Dares eyeshadow (green side), and L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Emerald.  Partnered with Revlon's Colorstay Mineral Lipgloss in Timeless Nude, I am really liking this look. 


For the look, here is what I used:

Face
Make Up For Ever Microperfecting Primer
Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Coverage Foundation 115 Ivory
Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder
MAC Mineralize Blush in Hand Finish

Eyes
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
MAC She Who Dares (green side) - outer corner into crease
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Emerald - middle of lid
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion Quint "Forest" - lime green - inner corner
Milani Lilly White - highlight
Mally Volumizing Mascara - black

Lips
Revlon Color Stay Mineral Lipgloss in Timeless Nude

Who else is ready for spring!? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook