NOTD: Inspired by Pinterest...a Glitter Gradient w/ OPI At First Sight and Tony and Tina Lucid Dreams

9:40 AM

 
Oh Pinterest...you enable me on so many levels.  Be it food, décor rand beauty, I just love browsing through and pinning things.  I finally got around to trying my hand at a gradient manicure I saw on Pinterest (below).  I wasn't quite sure how to do a glitter gradient, so if you need some instructions and "how to's", head on over to Lucy's Stash, because she has an awesome video tutorial there, not to mention the most beautiful manicures for inspiration!
 

I opted for an iridescent glitter instead of silver, so for my manicure I used OPI At First Sight and an oldie, but a goodie...Tony and Tina's Lucid Dreams. 

 

It's hard to see, but the OPI shade (base color) has a slight golden shimmer to it, so the gold iridescence of this glitter worked well on top.  This is a really fun manicure - subtle enough for work, but the glitter makes it fun.  It reminds me of bubbles of champagne! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook