Spotted at CVS: New Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Nude Smoky Collection

10:38 AM

 
'Tis the season for new displays and holiday goodies to really start popping up in the stores.  CVS had tons of displays along the tops of their health and beauty shelves the other day, and one that really caught my eye was the new Physician's Formula Smoky Nude collection.  If you frequent my blog, you know I adore the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Gel Eyeliners for Green Eyes, Hazel Eyes, and the Metallics that came out last Christmas season. I love the Green Eyes black pot so much, I have used the entire thing and am hoping to snag one when I go look at the CVS semi-annual beauty sale.  I swear these wear as well, if not better, than the high end department store gel eyeliners, and go on so smooth and pigmented, and for the set they average $4 a piece at regular price (a set of 3 is around $12).  Love, love, love...
 
Anyway, what really caught my eye were the new Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Liquid Metal Eyeliner Trios, and I'm kicking myself for not buying one when I was in the store.  I loved the taupes/nudes in the second picture.  It's hard to see, but the blacks actually have some shimmer to them as well. 


 
Have you seen these?  I am going to have to go get a set to try - the colors look gorgeous.  I know Nouveau Cheap ran a review on one of the sets, and she has some nice swatches up too.  If I get one, I will certainly post a review too...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook