Spotted New Sally Hansen Complete Display at CVS

9:58 AM

 
I had heard that CVS was getting one of those permanent display pieces, similar to Walgreens, to feature some of their polishes but until now had not seem them in my area.  Well, in time for the holidays, I went in looking for some of the CVS Beauty clearance, and found the display up and running with some of the new Sally Hansen Complete Manicure colors.  I took a snapshot of some of my favorites (especially the glitters!). 

 
I love that copper color (Copper Penny), and the gold is really pretty too.  Both had multiple sized glitters suspended in clear polish. 


 
Also, I found Black & Blue, which has been posted about a lot online recently.  A rich, deep navy duochrome, that flashes purple and teal.  Next to the Sally Hansens were the new Revlon Brilliant Strength colors, one of which was very similar to Black & Blue, called Beguile...just in case you can't find the Sally Hansen. 


 
Have you tried any of the new colors yet?  Which one is your favorite so far?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMG!! I haven't been to the drugstore in forever and now I want all these SH polishes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook