NOTD: A nod to First Lady Michelle Obama's DNC Manicure - Sally Hansen Mystic Lilac

9:52 AM

 
 
The Internet was all a-buzz yesterday regarding First Lady Michelle Obama's blue/gray/lavender nail polish that matched her Traci Reese dress for the Democratic National Convention.  Before it was announced that she had worn Artistic Nail Design Colour Gloss in "Vogue", I started shopping my stash to see what I had that was comparable.  The one color I found that really stood out because of the slight shimmer was Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mystic Lilac.  It's actually been a couple of years since I've swatched this one - funny how some colors come back around.  Below is an updated swatch with Wet 'n Wild's "On the Hunt" on the ring finger (one coat). 

 
 
So what do you think?  Is this dupable for The First Lady's manicure?  What do you think is a good color/dupe?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook