NOTD: Studio M "On the Hunt" and Wet 'n Wild Be Jeweled "Speak When Spoken To"

9:33 AM


Today's NOTD is a mix of two polishes that have been sitting on my counter for a while: Studio M's "On the Hunt" from their Spring/Easter collection and Wet 'n Wild's "Speak When Spoken To" which is from the Be Jeweled Collection. 

Studio M's On the Hunt is a very pale turquoise with the slightest golden shimmer.  Speak When Spoken To is a blue and purple duochrome glitter with round rainbow glitter throughout.  When layered, this is a really pretty combination.  I took pictures in different lighting and angles below in hopes of capturing the different colors.  Enjoy!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That's a great nail polish! Great pictures also! I like youre style of blogging! :) From now on I follow you with bloglovin’, would you like to follow me back? Kisses from Holland ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook