FOTD using Bare Escentuals Beautiful in Pearls: Exotic Pearls Collection

1:16 PM

Although I looked and felt terrible the other day, I did want to get a quick FOTD up with the new Bare Escentuals Beautiful in Pearls collection I posted about yesterday.  This was done very quickly and without much imagination, but I find that it is a lot easier to get a feel for colors when you actually see them "on", and not just in swatches.

I used Bare Escentuals Fair foundation all over, with the Pearl Blossom blush.  I did a very basic eye-look with the Exotic Pearl all over the lid and the Black Pearl in the crease.  Although I am admitidly a liquid eyeliner gal, I used the Plum pencil on both the top and bottom to see how well it wore - which was wonderfully by the way!   As I mentioned yesterday, the Layer Cake lipgloss is a beautiful, everyday shade...this is definitely my new "go - to" in my bag!

Very quick, as I said!  More to come tomorrow! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook