Wet n Wild Craze Nail Polish: Morbid, Rustic, and Sheild

8:00 AM

Several weeks ago I bought three of the new Wet n Wild Craze nail polishes: Morbid, Rustic and Shield.  I thought the three of these were perfect for the upcoming fall season, which I cannot wait for!  

Below is a close up of Shield, a beautiful shimmery taupe with silver microglitter.  


Morbid is a very different color, which I am in love with!  This is an almost-black color with silver, deep teal and almost iridescent green shimmer.  It's a perfect deep color without going completely black.


Rustic is the perfect color for autumn - a deep bronze with tons of sparkle/shimmer, including hints of gold!  This reminds me of the color of fall leaves.


I liked Rustic so much, I immediately used this color for my manicure.  I used two coats below, with a non-chip top coat (Sally Hansen).  This lasted for over a week without any chips, peels, or nicks - not bad for $1.99!

I'm on a nail polish kick right now, so you'll notice I'll be posting more of these for you shortly!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great choice on these shades :-) I had Rustic on this weekend as well, will try Goldmine next. Morbid is absolutely a favorite as I tried it first thing.

    Look forward to more nail polish posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Halifax--you picked some great shades! I am really loving Rustic too, and I'm seriously amazed at the staying power of these polishes. I think I had Morbid on my toes for almost a month with not one single chip. lol. Great review! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own all three colors -- I'm wearing Shield on my fingernails & Morbid on my toes. My fave color here is Shield. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love Morbid! I keep seeing these deep blues and grays everywhere and I can't wait to try them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all are so right - these are gorgeous, and inexpensive ways to get the "what's new" colors this fall! I love them all so much! I think I'm going to give myself a manicure in Morbin next...I've been waiting to try that one out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morbid looks so pretty :)
    Where did you buy these?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook