Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!


Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Avon Smooth Minerals and mark. i-mark eyeshadows

My most recent Avon order was pretty much a hodge-podge of random items, including some of the new Smooth Minerals blushes and eyeshadows and lipstick, and of course, my favorite:  i-mark eyeshadows.  I also got a new Maxi pallet to pop the i-mark eyeshadows into. 

The blush I ordered is called Avon Smooth Minerals in Blushing Mauve, which is a gorgeous true pink with pearl and a hint of cool shimmer. 

As you can see, this is a perfect pink shade with hints of shimmer and a little bit of a cooler undertone, hence the "mauve" shade.

I also ordered the Smooth Minerals eyeshadow in Golden Moss, as olive colors are my favorite! :)  This is a beautiful olive/moss green with golden shimmer.

I also ordered 3 of the i-mark eyeshadows, which I love!  These are so pigmented, have such a range of colors to pick from, and the convenient magnetic compacts (choose from mini, mezzi, or mega).  I picked out Gioia (a deep golden shimmer), Victorian Lace (a shimmery beige) and Sassy (a deep purple/eggplant with hints of shimmer).  Pictures below:

Here are the swatches of the colors below.  Again, the flash washed out the color a little bit, but you get the idea of how beautiful these shadows are!


There was an error in this gadget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />