Quick Smokey Turquoise/Gold EOTD

1:23 PM

Please disregard the fact that I desperately need to get my eyebrows done! :) I just noticed how terrible they look when I was editing the pictures - ha!

I have been in a smokey EOTD mood recently, so I thought I would share the turquoise and gold look I did this past weekend. I used:

Taylor Made Minerals in Centaur in my inner corner
Taylor Made Minerals in Fiji Beach on my outer lid
Bourjois Ombre a Paupieres in Noir Emeraude 07 in outer corner and blended into crease
Jesse's Girl Eye Dust in Reflects Gold as high light
Rimmel GlamEyes in Extreme Black mascara


I am absolutely loving the Bourjois Noir Emeraude because it is a warm black color, that can be blended into tons of colors (for example, turquoise) to build a beautiful and smokey eye. And, for the 75% off I bought it at Sephora, it really was a no brainer!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook