Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Review: Mary Kate & Ashley Paper Me Pretty...

I am working on the swatches, but have had some difficulty getting things uploaded tonight, so I figured I would give you a sneak preview of the Paper Me Pretty's by Mary Kate & Ashley.

As I said, these were approximately $3-4 at Walmart - really a steal for 50 sheets.

It's actually a pretty neat concept. The box of sheets opens up like a larger matchbox, where you basically push the container with the actual sheets out, and the remainder of a cover is there for you to hold while you grab a piece of the paper.

Each sheet has makeup on one side, and nothing on the other except for anything residual, which you are abound to have.

I found that the color has great pigmentation, not to mention fantastic and lasting wear. I really loved the color I chose, which you will see in a FOTD coming up. There is some nice shimmer to the blush, but nothing outrageous. I did have to use a blush to blend everything together, but I assumed I would to begin with. My one complaint was that I wasn't able to get both cheeks done with one whole sheet - I ended up partially using another sheet to get the remainder of my other cheek completed. Overall, for the price, I think this is a great idea, and fun to mess around with when you are tired of your basic blushes that are used on a day to day basis.

Retail Price: $3-4.00 USD

Where to purchase: WalmartProduct: 5 out of 5
Price: 4 out of 5
Packaging: 4.5 out of 5 (Again, I ran out of product on one sheet for both cheeks)

Overall: 4out of 5

Would I purchase again? Definitely - they are fun to play around with, and actually were some colors I don't have in my collection, which was an added bonus!

1 comment:

  1. i am soo confused... i thought these were blotting sheets but they're not! that's soo strange... they're makeup blushes that are paper? 50 sheets!? thats pretty inresting... i cant wait to see the swatches.. how do you actually get them on ur face right witout a brush? wouldnt it get all over ur face instead? i dont know... i feel like purchasin one... since the price isnt bad... and it looks interestin to me! haha


There was an error in this gadget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />