New Makeup at Target!!

6:47 AM

A few days ago I ran into Target to get some more medicine for this lingering respiratory cold I've been battling. When I walked through the cosmetics department, I noticed a bright and new area in the cosmetic isle that I hadn't seen before! Target has introduced three "new" lines to their cosmetics: JK Jemma Kid, Pixi, and NP Set.


I knew that Napolean Perdis was moving from Sephora over to Target, but I didn't realize they were picking up any other lines. The colors in the JK eyeshadow singles are absolutely stunning, as are those from Pixi. I swatched a few colors and was really pleased with the color payoff, but unfortunately I didn't get to buy anything.

My only complaint about the new lines is the price. They are a bit spendy, with eyeshadows running around $13-$18, but Target has always been a store to bring in designers and been successful with it, so I am sure these new cosmetics will do great there!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. ive seen swatches of these online and i really like one of the palettes!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook