I need a vacation!

5:29 PM

The funny thing is, based on my lack of posting recently, you probably think I've been on one...but alas, no! I've been working so much that I haven't had the opportunity to come home, relax and do my favorite thing, which is play with makeup and blog about it!


So, with that said, I've been dreaming of a tropical vacation and started looking at places online and came across this beautiful picture...

How unbelievably wonderful does that look!?!?

Well, now that I'm done with dreaming, I'm going to get back to working and let you all know that I'm still here, just a bit behind! Hopefully I will be able to catch up over the next couple of days! With that said, where should I go on a little mini-vaca? Thoughts?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. thats wut i wish for... hopefully paradise someday .. SOON!! =P

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook