QVC Today Special Value - Bare Escentuals

9:39 AM

Last week I ordered the QVC Today Special Value for Bare Escentuals - a 10 piece collection that was full of soft colors perfect for summer. I just received the item in the mail, so I will take some pictures of them up close, but here are little teaser picture from the website for you to see.

Honestly, I have been debating about trying the Rare Minerals, so I am very excited that a small size jar came in this kit, as it gives me the opportunity to see what the hype is about. I will definitely do a review of this product once I get myself in the routine of using it.
The three colors below are a blush (courage) and two eyeshadows. I think that Hero could double as a blush, as it is a nice cool toned berry color.


The other "new" product that came in this kit was the Tinted Featherlight Mineral Veil, which I am loving! This is perfect for the summer, as it has a hint of color to it, along with a little glimmer to brighten up the complexion. If this becomes available full sized, I will be purchasing this one for sure!
Last, but not least are the brushes. I have always loved BE's brushes, so I was excited to get a few more to add to the collection. The three are as follows (from top to bottom) - Flawless Face Brush, Angled Blush Brush, and Full Tapered Eyeshadow Brush. I was in desperate need of a blush brush, so the second one down was a must have in my collection!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi, just curious if you've used Rare Minerals long enough to post a review??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly - thanks for the reminder! I definitely DO need to review this! I'll get on that here in the near future :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook