Maybelline Fiery Sunset Swatches and EOTD

9:29 PM

For those of us who love neutrals (I happen to be one of us!), this pallet is perfect for the summer because of how bright and frosty the colors are. I was initially drawn to the set for the "brow" color at the bottom. The picture doesn't do it justice, as this is full of bright ivory white, with tons of irridescent and warm sparkle.


Maybelline Fiery Sunset - natural light
Maybelline Fiery Sunset - flash

Swatches: Maybelline Fiery Sunset

When doing this look, I just followed the directions (for once) on the package. I used the pinky/brown color (on top) for the lid, the bright copper (middle) for the crease and the white (bottom) for the high light on the brown bone. Unfortunately everything is kind of washed out from the camera, as the lighting in the room wasn't very good the other morning, but you get the idea. Also, I know I need to do my eyebrows, I just haven't had time! :)



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. beautiful! Thanks for sharing, I"m going to give this a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could find this kit. Can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook